Under 12 & Under 14
- Under 12 Skills Days
- Under 12 Jamboree
- Under 14 Skills Days
- Under 14 Regional Academy Program
- Southern Cross Basketball Challenge (SCC)
- Australian Country Junior Basketball Cup (ACJBC)
- Gold Nugget Camp
- From open tryouts, 20 top age male athletes and 20 top age female athletes are selected for the U16 High Performance Program.
- Top age U16 athletes represent Vic Country at the Australian Country Junior Basketball Cup (ACJBC) in January.
- Bottom age U16 athletes who represent Vic Country at the Southern Cross Challenge (SCC) join the High Performance Program following the Gold Nugget camp.
- The U16 Vic Country State Team is selected from U15 and U16 athletes who have attended ACJBC and SCC and are part of BVC High Performance Program.
- From open tryouts, 20 top age male athletes and 20 top age female athletes are selected for the U18 High Performance Program.
- Athletes represent Vic Country at the ACJBC
- The U18 Vic Country State Team is selected from athletes who attend the ACJBC
- State teams are unified under Victoria, not divided into Country and Metro
What does it take to be a high performance athlete?
Being a high performance athletes requires a big commitment in time and energy. Download the following document to learn more about what is expected of athletes in the BVC high performance programs.
Basketball Victoria Country Pathway Series
The BVC Pathway series has been created to demonstrate the various pathways available to regional athletes, coaches and referees.